Coach Jim Rooney | Head Coach
Rooney began his professional career in 1994 with the Long Island Rough Riders. he later played in Major League Soccer for the MetroStars, the Miami Fusion and the New England Revolution, making a total of 116 appearances. Rooney then returned to the Long Island Rough Riders
Rooney was hired as assistant coach for Fort Lauderdale Strikers of the North American Soccer League on February 4, 2011. In February 2012, Rooney joined the staff of Richie Williams and the United States men’s national under-17 soccer team.In November 2016, Rooney was hired as Assistant Coach for the Jacksonville Armada FC of the North American Soccer League under Head Coach Tony Meola.
Rooney will lead Boca Raton FC during the 2018 season and the entire development program.
Darin Jerome has lived in South Florida for 10 years. Darin graduated from Eastern Illinois University earning a Bachelor of Science in 2008. He has been training for 10 years in South Florida coming from one of Illinois top sports performance centers, Velocity Sports. During Darin’s time at Velocity,
Darin attributes his success to the proper training regimens he was placed on that focused on maximizing movement-specific strength and game speed.
While in South Florida, Darin has been specializing in developing speed and agility for athletes of all ages including many youth, high school, collegiate and professional athletes. He has worked with professional athletes from the NFL, NHL, and MLB. He is currently the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for Lynn University’s Men’s and Women’s Soccer teams. Head Sports Performance Coach – IMPACT Sports Performance Boca Raton, FL
- Coached a lot of teams in Brazil and the last team was Marilia from São Paulo.
- Coached Jefferson de Oliveira Galvão, known as Jefferson that plays for Botafogo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and it is also playing for the Brazilian National Team since 2011.
- Coached Paulo Victor Vidotti, known as Paulo Victor that plays for Flamengo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil since 2009.
Dr. Bruno Da Rocha | Sports Chiropractor
- Undergraduate education at Florida State University
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University’s College of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia.
- Master’s Degree in Human and Clinical Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport.
- Postgraduate designation of Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician ® (CCSP ®) by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians™ (ACBSP™). This instruction is specific to physical fitness and the evaluation and treatment of injuries encountered in sports.